Welcome to Careers @ Gleneagles JPMC.
At Gleneagles JPMC, we take great pride in being a centre of excellence for cardiovascular diseases. We would like to invite the most energetic and passionate talents to join our dynamic team and be part of our exciting growth journey!
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for the following positions:
- Must be Brunei citizen or Permanent Resident;
- BA or BSC in Business Admin, Management or equivalent;
- Must have proven track record of minimum 3-5 years post qualification experience in senior HR generalist role;
- Business proficiency in data management, correspondence & report writing & MS Office applications
- Strong communication, critical thinking, problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
- Meticulous with proven ability to present complex data analysis and its accompanying narrative/proposal in a clear and succinct manner that is tailored for relevant audiences
- Mature, independent, responsible with strong professional work ethics & integrity
- Able to work in highly stressful and fast-paced work environment;
- Comfortable and experienced in handling complex people issues;
- Competent in interacting with and managing demands from multiple stakeholders & diversified workgroups;
- Competent in handling external agencies’ requirements particularly from Labour, Immigration, Professional bodies (local & foreign) and others as and when necessary
- Keen interest in people development & organisational success and able to manage sensitive information & data in strictest confidence
- Possess strong business and financial acumen & able to translate organisational & business strategies into HR goals and contribute towards success delivery.
App Reference : GJ_HRExecutive_Jul22
(For Email Submission, please state the subject: GJ HRExecutiveJul22_YourName)
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing Date : 18 July 2022
Senior IT Executive
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related field and with at least 5 years’ experience in IT supervisory role.
- Additional certifications in IT systems, quality assurance, performance improvement and/or risk management is an advantage.
- Additional qualification/certification in business administration and/or management is preferred.
- Skilled in System administration, Network security, Information security policies, On-call network troubleshooting, Firewall administration, Network protocols and Administration of routers, hubs, and switches.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to improvise and innovate to improve current processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of professionals.
- Coordinates IT operations, projects, and programs to ensure alignment of services with the overall business requirements.
- Provides technical support on a variety of hospital related activities or projects.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of policies to ensure effective governance of IT systems and processes.
- Facilitates the development of Service Level Agreements consistent with the requirements of the organization.
- Implements cyber security improvements by continuously assessing current situation, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
App Reference : GJ_SnrITExec_Jun22
(For Email Submission, please state the subject: GJ_SnrITExec_Jun22_YourName)
Closing Date : 30 June 2022
Registered Staff Nurses
Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory (CVL)
- Must be registrable with the Brunei Nursing Board
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing with Post Basic in relevant specialisations
- Minimum proven track record of 4-5 years working experience in similar acute clinical settings
- Able to work in shifts
- Professional, pleasant & passionate about patient care & service excellence
- Strong communication, problem-solving & organisational skills
- Foreign nationals must present proof of processing the letter of good standing and verification of registration from the Nursing Board of your respective country at the point of submitting your application.
App Reference : GJ_Nursing_Jun22
(For Email Submission, please state the subject: GJ_NursingJun22_YourName)
Closing Date : 30 June 2022
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree in Cardiovascular Technology or Diploma/ BSc in Health Science and certificate in Cardiovascular Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 4-5 years working experience as a team member with other clinical staff and physicians particularly in Cardiovascular Catheterisation Laboratory (CVL).
- Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of anatomy and physiology within the field of diagnostic and interventional cardiology and/or electrophysiology.
- Must acquire advanced knowledge in practical & interpretational cases, such as electrocardiography (ECG), intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), iFR/FFR/RFR studies, optical coherence tomography (OCT), and intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP).
- Ability to assist in electrophysiology (EP) procedures or at least be willing to be trained to support EP cases.
- Capable of performing follow-up assessments for implantable cardiac electronic devices, such as permanent pacemaker (PPM), implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD), cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices.
- Experienced in assisting in specialised cases in CVL, such as peripheral interventions, and others.
- Able to perform transthoracic echocardiography (TTE).
- Exudes positive energy, be willing & ready to work in a fast- paced, high volume clinical environment.
- Able to work in both invasive and non-invasive Cardiovascular Laboratory.
App Reference : GJ_AHP CardiacTech_Jun22
(For Email Submission, please state the subject: GJ_AHP CardiacTechJun22_YourName)
Closing Date : 30 June 2022
Interested applicants may send your Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, and relevant qualifications to:
Human Resource Manager
App Reference Number
Gleneagles JPMC Sdn Bhd, Jerudong Park BG3122